All of our products are handcrafted using natural materials and those that require cleaning will need to be given a little more attention so we recommend the following as guidelines. If in doubt don't hesitate to contact us
- Avoid washing your board or scoop in the dishwasher
- During washing, do not soak the board in water as this can cause warping or cracking
- To clean your board simply wipe using water or alcohol wipes
- Always dry off, and from time to time rub the piece lightly with food safe oil for protection - we use organic flax seed oil mixed with beeswax
- Do not store or dry your board near to a heat source
- If you notice small marks appear caused from water or food, not to worry this is likely to happen.
- To return its original sheen, lightly sand in circular motions with a touch of oil and small piece of 600/1000 grit wet/dry sandpaper.
- Use food safe oils every few months. We use a handmade mixture of organic beeswax and flax oil but there are plenty of good alternatives on the market.